Friday 20 January 2012

Hello World!




"Every Living Thing has the rights to live."    Maria xox"


Hey There Hammies! I'm Maria Kimmy Concepcion (but you can just call me  Maria or Kim:] ).  I live in Tokyo, Japan - deuces to the Japanese people out there, I am 16 years old, I study in a private boarding school and I am Asian! (Firstly, let’s get this straight, I am a cool Asian not a FOB one * wink!. - If you don't know what a FOB means, then don't worry). I am learning to be a veterinarian (in simple words = A Vet).  I want to achieve to go to China, to learn about their culture but also to fulfil my dreams of raising an actual baby Panda!  Now, obviously I won't forget the shopping, eating KFC or Chinese food, play PS3 and all those kind of stuff; but Pandas are my 1st priority.  I (<3) LOVE them. Don't you? 


I like travelling, I am very strong willed and I like wildlife. Whenever I go somewhere during my Holidays, I always wanted to explore the woods and find different kinds of species or something like that.

How about you? What’s you interest? ^^



Let me share you photos of animals I saw in San Francisco.




A Hawk - best bird ever.

A wolf wants be the spotlight in Yosemite - National Park.
I love Wolves.

Yours truly, 
Maria :] 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment